JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Manager
Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
We seek a skilled Customer Experience manager who will work with a team to deliver seamless customer service. S/he will ensure increase of customer’s loyalty to our brand and ensure effective customer’s interaction. S/he will ensure to analyze customer evaluation and feedback. Ideal candidate should have a background in customer relations and experience.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with our products and services.
- Ensure customers know about other products the company offers.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Conduct and analyze customer satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Lead the development of new solutions to meet customer’s changing expectations.
- Manage a team of Customer Experience officers.
- Proven experience working as a customer relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Good managerial and organizational skills which involve multitasking and rapt attention to details.
- Business acumen.
- Great analytical skills for decision making and problem solving.
- Good team player.
- Interest in company’s growth and self development.